Book Chef Kirsten for your next event. Or just invite her to inspire.
Whether you need a chef, nutrition consultant, food critic, healthy cooking demonstration or story of inspiration, I would love to be part of your event.
Serving on a panel for health and wellness, judging food competitions, cooking demonstrations and inspiring others with my story of overcoming an abusive relationship and losing over 100 pounds after being overweight/obese most of my life, I have a lot to share and hope to touch as many people as I can to share my passion for food, creating healthy relationships with food, creating new healthy family legacies and of course, cooking!
Workshop topics include:
- Family legacy transformation.
- Healthy menu planning strategies and how to shop for and plan a healthy pantry.
- Healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Creating healthy family legacies…deliciously.
- Stories of overcoming major obstacles. Being a survivor of an abusive marriage, drug abuse, self-hate and obesity, I share my transformation of how I created the life of my dreams.
- Food and health festivals, restaurant openings, private tastings, product launches and more. I would love to be a part of your event and spread the word to my following as the Top 5 food blog in the Seattle area and large reach to a primarily core following of decision-making moms.
Promoting your product:
- Do you have a product that you want to market to influential moms? Do you need a face and story behind your product that will help create emotion and authenticity? I would love to discuss how my reach and story can help distinguish your product from the rest.
This is a comment from one of the clients that invited me to speak at their event:
“Kirsten shares her passion for food, knowledge and amazing story of transformation and overcoming so much in a way that inspires, creates hope and makes everyone feel like they can truly make a change. Her gentle presence makes a big impact and people seem to really identify with her. She is real. She is down to earth. She is warm and gracious. She can cook up a storm. She can make you want to live healthier and helps you do it in such a real, easy, uncomplicated way. You’ll instantly want to become her best friend…and of course have her cook for you.”