Our succulent, healthy meatloaf recipe will knock your socks off! The directions are as simple as pour, mix, shape and bake. No more brick meatloaves or greasy gut bombs. Our light and tender meatloaf recipe is incredible! Good news – the recipe is compliant with any Grain Free or Paleo lifestyle as well, thanks to the clean ingredients in our flavor-packed healthy cooking sauces!
This recipe is perfect for doubling so you can pop one into the freezer for another quick meal in your future. Or, how about making half of the mixture into meatballs? Our healthy meatloaf recipe is also a meal-prep winner.
Change up the sauce to suit your taste. A Moroccan meatloaf using our North African Harissa Inspired Cooking Sauce or a Smoky Latin version made with our Smoky Latin Inspired Healthy Cooking Sauce keeps it fresh and interesting.
Pair with your favorite sides, from spinach to broccoli, mashed potatoes or our crispy roasted potatoes, perhaps some mashed rutabaga and parsnips with a bit of ghee. YUM.
Oh yes, one more thing…your kitchen is going to smell AMAZING.
Simple, Incredible Meatloaf Recipe
1 lb ground meat of your choice (beef, turkey, lamb, chicken)
2 eggs, beaten
1 jar Mesa de Vida Healthy Cooking Sauce of your choice (For a Moroccan flavor choose our North African Harissa inspired sauce, for a Latin flavor choose our Smoky Latin inspired sauce. Buy now so you can make this incredible meal!)
Salt and hot sauce to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the meat, eggs and about 1/2 cup of our healthy cooking sauce, plus salt and hot sauce to taste. Mix until well incorporated.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, form into a rectangle shape, about 1 1/2″ thick.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of our healthy cooking sauce over the top of your meatloaf.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. *Making our crispy roasted potatoes? Save a couple of spoons of the sauce from the jar to make them right along side your meatloaf!
- Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. *This will allow the meatloaf to finish cooking gently, ensuring a juicy, tender loaf!
- Slice and enjoy!
- Sign up for our newsletter so you won’t miss out on our exclusive discounts and fresh new recipes delivered straight to your email!
Are you trying to live a real-food lifestyle and need help? We have free tips, grocery lists for healthy staples to keep on hand and downloads to help you achieve the Mesa de Vida lifestyle over here!