Have you heard of Urban Craft Uprising? It is Seattle’s largest indie craft show. They’re launching their first artisinal food show on Eastside at Bellevue’s Meydenbauer Center in November for Gobble Up!
We’re excited to share Mesa de Vida’s concentrated healthy cooking sauces inspired by vibrant cultures from around the world with the hungry crowd. They even shared a spotlight on the story behind Mesa de Vida – check it out!
If you’re in the Pacific Northwest/Seattle/Bellevue areas, I hope to see you there! Here are some details from Gobble Up and how to register:
Why come to Gobble Up?
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 75+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
- You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restauranteurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend!