If you’re looking for a delicious beef stir fry recipe that is anything but the ordinary, you’ll love our quick and simple Caribbean Beef and Green Bean Stir Fry recipe!
Our healthy gourmet Caribbean Cooking & Seasoning Sauce makes the perfect skillet saute sauce to bring life to any simple ingredients you have on hand. Perfect for when you need to whip up a tasty, satisfying meal that packs a flavor punch! Made with green onions, garlic, ginger, tamarind, lime juice, and our signature Caribbean spice blend, everything you need to bring the inspiration of the Caribbean to your meal is right in the jar waiting for you.
Only have chicken, pork, bell peppers, or zucchini on hand? Switch up this recipe with any protein and vegetable you like to create an incredible meal in minutes. For even more variety, try this recipe using any one of our Whole30 Approved cooking sauces!
*While this gluten free Caribbean Beef and Green Bean Stir Fry recipe is my personal favorite, I also love the combination of sliced chicken, bell peppers, and our Latin Cooking & Seasoning Sauce for a quick skillet fajita dinner.
Our healthy global gourmet cooking and seasoning sauces are low in sodium, gluten free, Whole30 approved, and great for Paleo or low carb meal plans, too!
This amazing healthy beef stir fry recipe is fabulous served over cauliflower rice for a quick gourmet meal any night of the week. My family also loves this dish served up in tortillas for a quick and easy wrap.
Bonus tip included in the recipe below: My secret to tender sauteed meat – it works every time!
Enjoy, and Cheers!
Caribbean Beef and Green Bean Saute
- 2 tsp healthy oil/fat of your choice
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb searing steak such as flank, ribeye, or sirloin thinly sliced into 1/4" inch strips, against the grain
- 3 cups green beans washed, trimmed, and cut into 2" pieces
- 1/2 cup Mesa de Vida Caribbean Cooking & Seasoning Sauce
- Salt to taste Mesa de Vida global gourmet cooking and seasoning sauces are extremely low in sodium, so you salt to your own tastes/health needs
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic *Optional - for those who like it extra garlicky!
- 2-4 Tb Water, if needed
- *Optional step to keep the meat tender: In a large bowl mix together 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1Tb water. Add the sliced meat, toss to coat evenly. Let sit for 15 minutes, then proceed with the recipe.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot add oil, swirl to coat.
- Add the beef to the skillet, then arrange quickly into one layer. Let cook on the first side until golden brown (will release from the pan easily), flip to the second side, and cook for an additional 30 seconds (or until it releases from the pan). Remove to a plate/bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the green beans, stir and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the beef back to the skillet, along with the Mesa de Vida Caribbean cooking and seasoning sauce, salt and garlic (if using). Toss to coat. Saute for about 5 minutes, cook until the green beans start to get golden brown. (If your pan gets too dry add a little bit of water at a time to ensure the garlic and sauce doesn't burn.)
- Reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes until the beef is just cooked through and the green beans are tender.
- Remove the lid. Scrape up all of the delicious sauce from the bottom of the pan, toss to coat. *If your pan has a lot of liquid, turn the heat up to high and let it thicken and reduce to a rich, tasty sauce.
- Turn off the heat, serve and enjoy!
EXPLORE MESA DE VIDA
- Cooking tips
- Cooking with Pantry Staples
- In The Media
- Meal Planning
- Caribbean recipes
- Creole recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Global Gourmet Pizza Series
- Gluten free recipes
- Healthy beef recipes
- Healthy chicken recipes
- Healthy Seafood Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- North African recipes
- Not So Basic Basics Series
- Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Smoky Latin recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Whole30, Paleo, Grain Free, Legume Free recipes
- Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Recipes