How to use Mesa de Vida sauces
Create amazing meals in less time with fewer ingredients.
- Use a little, or use a lot! Saute, simmer, season, slow cook and more with our versatile flavor bases.
- When used as a recipe starter, 1 jar of Mesa de Vida sauce flavors meals that make approximately 4-8 servings. When used as a seasoning sauce by the spoonful each jar of sauce contains approximately 12-18 servings.
- Use as an all-natural recipe starter for soups, chili and stews.
- Have a recipe that starts with chopped aromatic vegetables, and a cabinet full of spices? Swap in Mesa de Vida instead, everything is already in our jars full of goodness!
- Use in your slow cooker or pressure cooker to make a juicy, flavorful creation.
- Spoon onto veggies and meat before sauteeing, roasting or braising for exciting meals in minutes. Boring pan-seared chicken? Not anymore! A dollop of Mesa de Vida helps you create a restaurant-quality, globally inspired meal out of even the simplest of ingredients.
- Create a flavorful no-sugar, low-sodium marinade or glaze.
- Add a spoon or two to anything that you’re cooking as a seasoning sauce instead of dried spice blends to add fresh, vibrant, global gourmet flavor!
- Instead of using packets or dried blends that have one use and are often filled with unhealthy additives, the possibilities with our 100% real food concentrated cooking sauces are truly endless.
- Mesa de Vida sauces are extremely low in sodium, so you get to add salt to your own tastes. You’ll find you need a lot less with Mesa de Vida!
- Once you start using Mesa de Vida, you’ll find more and more reasons to use it! Whisk into eggs before scrambling, add to meatloaf and meatballs, stir into simmering water for flavorful rice and other grains…how will you Make It With Mesa de Vida?
recipe inspiration & how-to videos