Sale!

Whole30 Sauce Bundle

No GMO's No gluten Low sodium Fat free Vegan No added sugar

About This Sauce

Whole30 Approved logo

10% off, only until Monday, February 25! Eat great every week of the month with Mesa de Vida’s Whole30 Approved Cooking Sauce Bundle! Delivered direct to your door, you’ll be stocked up to create incredible meals with the help of our Smoky Latin, Creole, Caribbean, and North African Healthy Global Gourmet Cooking & Seasoning Sauces. Mesa de Vida Whole30  sauces are great for cooks of all skill levels, and help you create amazing meals in less time with fewer ingredients!

Each 4-pack comes with recipe cards and note to welcome you to our table of life! We hope to create many memories around your table, and are honored to have the opportunity to nourish you.

 

how to use mesa de vida

about mesa de vida

Discover our delicious and simple whole30 compliant Recipes

 

Ingredients

CREOLE: Onions, Water, Green Bell Pepper, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Distilled Vinegar, Celery, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Proprietary Whole Spice Blend. SMOKY LATIN:  Onion, Water, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Carrot, Cilantro, Spices, Proprietary Whole Ground Spices Blend, Garlic, Jalapeno Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Plums, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt. NORTH AFRICAN: Onion, Water, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Ginger, Plums, Garlic, Distilled Vinegar, Proprietary Whole Ground Spice Blend, Parsley, Lemon Juice Concentrate.  CARIBBEAN: Green Onions, Water, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Plums, Distilled Vinegar, Cilantro, Garlic, Ginger, Coconut Seasoning (Organic Coconut Tree Sap, Sea Salt), Tamarind, Lime Juice Concentrate, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic. Contains Nuts (Coconut). All Non-GMO and Gluten Free. All Non-GMO and Gluten Free.

NUTRITION FACTS

CREOLE: 9 oz.  Servings per jar 4.5 (1/4 cup). Calories 35. Total Fat 0. Cholesterol 0. Sodium 140 mg (6%). Total Carb 7 g (2%). Fiber 1 g (5%). Sugar (no added sugar) 3 g. Protein 1 g. Vitamin A 8%. Vitamin C 30%. Calcium 2%. Iron 2%. SMOKY LATIN: 9 oz. Servings per jar 4.5 (1/4 cup). Calories 35. Total Fat 0. Cholesterol 0. Sodium 105 mg (4%). Total Carb 7 g (2%). Fiber 1 g (6%). Sugar (no added sugar) 3 g. Protein 1 g. Vitamin A 35%. Vitamin C 30%. Calcium 2%. Iron 4%. NORTH AFRICAN: 9 oz. Servings per jar 4.5 (1/4 cup). Calories 40. Total Fat 0. Cholesterol 0. Sodium 110 mg (5%). Total Carb 8 g (3%). Fiber 1 g (6%). Sugar (no added sugar) 3 g. Protein 1 g. Vitamin A 15%. Vitamin C 30%. Calcium 2%. Iron 4%. CARIBBEAN: 9 oz. Servings per jar 4.5 (1/4 cup). Calories 60. Total Fat 0. Cholesterol 0. Sodium 90 mg (6%). Total Carb 12 g (4%). Fiber 3 g, Sugar (no added sugar) 6 g. Protein 2 g. Vitamin A 10%. Vitamin C 20%. Calcium 2%. Iron 4%

Buy Now

Whole30 Sauce Bundle

$37 $33.30

In stock

Category: