Mediterranean beef and squash platter
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tsp healthy oil/fat of your choice optional
- 1 jar Mesa de Vida Mediterranean cooking & seasoning sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt to taste
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash separated into strands
- 2 cups butternut squash zoodles, steamed or shredded butternut squash, steamed
- 6 cups spinach, steamed
- Feta cheese (not Whole30 approved), or Za'atar olive oil condiment (such as Zesty Z) optional
Steam the squashes and spinach, set aside and keep warm.
Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil, if using, swirl to coat. Add the beef, Mesa de Vida Mediterranean cooking & seasoning sauce, and salt to taste. Stir and break meat into crumbles. Cook until the meat is fully cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
Serve the saucy Mediterranean meat mixture on top of the steamed vegetables, add feta or za'atar olive oil, and enjoy!