Caribbean Chicken Sheet Pan Recipe
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb chicken breast or boneless, skinless thighs If using breasts, use 1/2 lb or so breasts, or small bone-in breasts so the meat doesn't dry out
- 1/2 jar Mesa de Vida Caribbean cooking & seasoning sauce
- 1 head cauliflower separated into florets
- 2-3 cups baby potatoes if using larger new potatoes cut in half
- olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. *Optional step: cover baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy!
Add cauliflower and baby potatoes to a large sheet pan. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Push the vegetables to the side of the pan, clearing about 1/4 of the pan for a piece of foil or parchment paper formed into a pouch/boat.
Add the chicken and Mesa de Vida Caribbean cooking sauce to the foil/parchment paper pouch, season to taste with salt.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.
Slice the chicken and spoon the remaining sauce from the foil pouch over the chicken and vegetables before serving. Enjoy!